Hi there, we are RAW Brothers (RAW), that’s our trading name. Our limited company name is R&AW Ltd a company registered in England and Wales with Companies House under registration number 8211927.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of your personal data. We will respect any personal data you share with us and keep it safe. We aim to be clear when we collect your personal data and not do anything you wouldn’t reasonably expect.
Use of your personal information
RAW collects and uses your personal information in the following way:
- To notify you about the latest RAW news and/or expert articles or reports.
- To process your enquiry and provide the most appropriate response.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
You can unsubscribe at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and asking to be removed from the list or clicking unsubscribe on the footer of the marketing email.
RAW does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
We keep track of the websites and pages our customers visit within rawbrothers.co.uk, in order to determine what services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customised content to you.
RAW will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on RAW or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of RAW; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of RAW, or the public.
When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. Where services are delivered on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your device, for example, computer or mobile phone. These include small files known as cookies.
These pieces of information are used to improve services for you through, for example: enabling a service to recognise your device so you don’t have to give the same information several times during one task, recognising that you may already have given a username and password so you don’t need to do it for every web page requested, measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and there’s enough capacity to ensure they are fast. You can manage these small files yourself and learn more about them through “Internet browser cookies – what they are and how to manage them”
Where we store your personal information
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Security of your personal information
RAW secures your personal information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. We secure the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorised access, use or disclosure.
What lawful bases do we rely on to use your personal data?
The lawful bases that we rely on for processing your personal data are:
- You have provided your consent to us using your personal data
- You always have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- It is necessary in connection with the performance of a contract with you:
- Sometimes it is necessary to process your personal data so that we can enter into contractual relationships with you.
- It is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject:
- This would include where we have to retain certain records, for example. Or where we are required to disclose personal
- data to any regulators or law enforcement agencies.
- It is within our legitimate interests.
Applicable law allows personal data to be collected and used if it is reasonably necessary for our legitimate interests or a third party’s legitimate interests (as long as the processing is fair, balanced and does not unduly impact individuals’ rights). We will rely on this ground to process your personal data when it is not practical or appropriate to ask for your consent, and where we are confident that this will not impact your rights.
We will also rely on our legitimate interests for the proper administration of RAW, and to manage our operations (for example, maintaining appropriate records and databases).
When we process your personal data to achieve such legitimate interests, we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative), and your rights under data protection laws. We will not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you, for example where use would be excessively intrusive (unless, for instance, we are otherwise required or permitted to by law).
Sensitive or special category data
We do not anticipate collecting sensitive data from you (i.e. data on health, ethnicity, race, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data, sex life or sexual orientation).
- Right to restrict processing – In certain circumstances you have a right to require us to stop processing your personal data in a particular way.
- Right to erasure – You have the right to request that your personal data is erased from our database in certain circumstances.
- Right of access – You have a right to ask for a copy of the personal data we hold about you. If you want to access your personal data, please send a description of the personal data you want to see and proof of your identity to insert email address and is free of charge.
- Right to rectification – We also want to make sure that your personal data is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if your details change. You may also ask us to correct or remove personal data which is inaccurate.
- Right to object – You can also opt-out of receiving all or some of our marketing communications or request that we stop processing personal data about you for certain purposes at any time by contacting us using the details below.
- Right to data portability – In certain circumstances you have a right to data portability which means we will provide you (or a third party you nominate) with your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
Please note that you may only use/ benefit from some of these rights in limited circumstances. For more information, we suggest that you consult guidance from the Information. Commissioner’s Office (ICO) or please contact us at email@example.com
We keep personal data for as long as there is a need to keep it in connection with the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with our Data Retention Policy. In the event that you ask us to stop sending you marketing communications, we will retain certain details such as your name and email address, to help us ensure that you are not contacted again.
Changes to your details
We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. If you would like to review or change the details you have supplied us with, please contact us as set out below.
Changes to this statement